Friday, July 4, 2014

I believe...

"I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I know who I am.
I know God's plan.
I'll follow Him in faith.
I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ.
I'll honor His name.
I'll do what is right;
I'll follow His light.
His truth I will proclaim."

As I thought about what to write to express my feelings about what I believe, this children's hymn came to my mind.  I am grateful to belong to this Church.  It is more than a Church, it is a way of life for me. I'm grateful for the Humanitarian work we do around the world.  I am grateful for the principles I have learned that shape and define who I am.

If you are a member and want to find more information on the Church website, you can visit lds.org

If you are not a member of our Church, but you have questions about what we believe, you can visit mormon.org

If you are interested in family history, visit familysearch.org and if you would like to be part of an indexing project, that is going on worldwide, you can visit here

I invite you to learn more about my way of life and the things that are dear to my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment