Monday, July 14, 2014

I love Sugar Scrubs!

Several years ago, my husband and I attended the graduation of one of our sons in Florida.  He had finished his training as an EOD technician with the Navy and we went to visit for a few days with some of our other children.  While we were there, we visited a darling shopping area near the water and I found my first jar of hand and foot scrub.  I love it!  But because I had never seen or heard of such a thing before, I was very stingy with it.  I would only use it occasionally because I didn't want it to ever run out.  But I found this the other day and I'm so happy!  I can now scrub to my heart's content!  You'll find the instructions here.  Even though this is for giving as a gift, who says you can't give yourself a gift every now and then?  Have fun scrubbing!


No comments:

Post a Comment