Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My latest Book

Actually I'm reading several books right now.  When you have an iPad and you can download so many books at the press of a button, reading becomes addictive!  The best thing is that I can stop reading, close the book and it remembers for me right where I left off!  Amazing...


So what am I reading?  I don't even remember how I found it, but I think I saw it on my iPad when I was buying something else and thought it looked really interesting, mostly because of the cover.  It is called, "Fly Away", written by Kristin Hannah.   So far I really like it.



February 2, 2015
So I just recently finished this book.  It was really good!  There were some parts that were really hard to read and I almost quit, but I'm glad I kept going because it pulled through in the end and I really did enjoy it.  A little different from what I usually read, so I'm glad I ventured out and read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment