Monday, July 7, 2014

Hair Conditioner

I've been using a new conditioner on my hair for the past few weeks and I really love it!  I found it on Pinterest and you can see the original post here but basically it's made up of water, vinegar, essential oils and tea.  I really love the way it smells and feels after I use it.  I don't rinse it out, I choose to put it on my hair and leave it in.  You might ask what I have done with all the store bought hair conditioner I have?  I have started using it to shave with and as a body lotion in the shower.  It makes my skin super soft!  I'll let you know if I start to have any bad results with this, but for now, I'm lovin' it!





*boil 2 cups of water.  steep your tea of choice for at least 30 minutes, but a whole day is better.  
you can also add a handful of fresh or dried rosemary if you like.

*strain out herbs if needed.

*add 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar

*add 1 cup of filtered water

*add 5-10 drops of essential oil of your choice.  Lavender is a good choice.

Put all of this into a spray or squirt bottle and apply to hair after shampooing.  I leave mine in without rinsing, but you can rinse if you like.


1 comment: