Monday, July 28, 2014

I've been trying to change the way I eat in the past few months.  Not only do I need to lose a few unwanted pounds (and who doesn't?) but I also want to feel healthy and eat foods that will help me to do just that.  It's been really hard!  But I keep working at it and hopefully one day I'll feel like I have more control over what I eat and why.
One of the things I've found recently to help me are Bob Harper's Skinny Rules.  You can see them here on my Pinterest board.  I love the rule about drinking water before each meal.  You would think it would be easy to do, but I do forget from time to time.  But I find that when I remember, it makes it much easier to not overeat at mealtime.
Whatever you choose to do to eat healthier, I encourage you to stick with it and make those changes!  You'll be glad you did!




No comments:

Post a Comment